BUS REPORT Spring 2011
Customers Delighted By 95th Anniversary Bus Package
It’s obvious that Vance Nofziger, Thomas Built Buses regional sales manager, is genuinely enthusiastic about the company’s 95th anniversary package, and he’s not alone.
"Customers really like it," says Nofziger. "Bus drivers are thrilled with the heated driver’s seat. For contractors, it may be the chrome grille and headlamp bezel, and the stainless steel mirror arms. And for mom and dad, meeting their kids at the bus stop, there’s a little extra pride in seeing them getting off a modern bus with features that set it apart from the rest."
Dealers? It’s no surprise that they’re thrilled to offer customers the two-year standard bumper-to-bumper warranty. "Customers recognize that we have confidence in the quality and reliability of our buses," says Nofziger. "We stand behind our product."
The 95th anniversary premium package, which was a Q4 2010 promotion, has been extended through 2011 and includes:
- A two-year warranty
- Heated driver’s seat
- Chrome grille and headlamp bezel
- Marbleized floor covering
- 95th anniversary decal
For more information, contact your local Thomas Built dealer.
A line of Saf-T-Liner® C2s with the 95th anniversary package including chrome grille and headlamp bezel.
Also in this issue:
- EPA 2010 C2s Deliver Improved Mileage, Enhance School District Image
- Alabama’s Transportation South And Thomas Built Buses Embrace "Love The Bus" Month
- Extraordinary Employee Heritage Is Common At Thomas Built Buses
- Kelley's Corner: An Update From The President & CEO
- Driver Of The Year Essay Contest Now Open
- Register Now To Attend The 2011 Thomas Built Institute